Holiday Cookie Jars

Just a quick recipe for those of you who got cookie jars from us during the holidays.  
It's basically just a standard chocolate chip cookie recipe.  

Cream together a 1/2 cup of butter and the white sugar found in the top of your jar.

Add 1 tsp vanilla and 1 egg.

Add the remaining ingredients.  I didn't realize the brown sugar would get dried out, so I chipped it out and popped it in the microwave for 30 seconds.  Good as new.

Dole out in your favorite method.  I prefer a cookie baller, and I recently broke mine, so I'll be tossing my dough in the freezer until the new one arrives.
Eamon's obviously a fan of raw cookie eating.
Bake at 375F for about 9 min.  This is a much drier dough than what you are probably used to, but the cookies are FANTASTIC.  

And here's a picture of the Alaska project I finished today.  This poor hat has been through a lot of knitting.  I still haven't fallen completely head over heels for it, but I like it well enough to wear.



Comments

Popular Posts