Crafting Countdown to Alaska

So I've been a bad bad blogger for almost two months.  I'd love to give you the excuse that I've been busy in real life, but I haven't been doing a great job on that front either!  So here's the truth - with family in for the holidays, and a remodeling project, and super procrastination on holiday crafting, I just fell off the wagon.  Sorry about that.  Here's the past few weeks in photos for you:


Getting ready to make ornaments


Decorating the outdoor tree.  The damn popcorn melted in the dew the next morning.

Signing with Daddy at the coffee shop

Eamon & cousin Whit performing Eamon's first song - "The Dinosaur Song."


Decorating cookies with mama and grammy
Our humble little tree
Eamon on Christmas morning


He was far too busy for hugging Uncle J

Consulting with Whit on proper helmet donning technique
Stealth little beast is opening birthday presents HOURS before his party

Seriously excited about birthday cake
So, to help make up for the fact that I haven't posted in so long, I'm going to try to do a post every other day for the next month.  Eamon and I are taking a trip to Alaska in February, and neither of us has good cold weather clothes, so I'll be doing a lot of sewing and knitting this month.  I'm aiming to get at least two projects done every ten days, and I'm hoping that making a commitment to my meager blog following population will help me stay on track.  Send me messages reminding me of what I need to get done.  Send me links to awesome cold weather accessories I should check out.  Send me messages questioning the sanity of going to Alaska in FEBRUARY.  Whatever.  Just please help me stay on track.  

First up - I'll be knocking out a few non-Alaska related crafts.  Projects that are taking up room in my mind and my studio.  Stay tuned, please.

Comments

Popular Posts