First of March

Totally lovely day today...

Eamon and I got to spend the day with one of our favorite baby boys - Jameson.  Eamon had so much fun with him, reading to him, sharing toys, showing him the chickens.  Like Eamon, Jameson is a delightful little guy.  He's happy and friendly, engaged and curious.  He spent the whole day just watching Eamon.


I've been wondering if I would have white eggs to dye for Easter.  Answer?  YES.  Millie finally laid her first egg today.  It's the most beautiful, tiny, snowy white egg I've ever seen.  She's exactly 7 1/2 months old, so it's about time.  I don't expect more than three eggs a week from her, so I'll be saving all the eggs until Ostara.  I found a tutorial on pinterest for a really unique egg dying technique, and I'm excited to try it.

Comments

Popular Posts