I've recently gotten the sewing studio/Eamon's room cleaned up enough that he can (mostly) safely play while I'm sewing, which has really helped me get a lot more accomplished. Today, I managed to get the blanket for Eamon's Nap Mat finished, so now I just have to put the whole thing together!
I also got his Quilted Growth Chart sandwiched, and started the quilting. I'm doing a line of quilting every inch, so it's really easy to keep myself motivated by gauging how far along I am - right now I'm 1/6 of the way done!
I'm headed to the fabric store tomorrow to pick up a few things while I have some killer coupons, and I'm hoping to get a tutorial or two posted later this week.