Just An Update

I had some things to say, but not a real topic of conversation, so I thought I would just do a quick Eamon check in.  These were taken a few weeks ago, but here's some pictures.


Because really, the best way to eat popcorn is in the nude and sitting in your rocking chair.  
This is Eamon's spot every other night or so when we have popcorn.  Usually he has his water bottle on the chair behind him.


This is what happens when you give a one year old a bowl of flour.  
It kept him busy, and sweeping up his mess kept him busy too.
But really, we can't be mad at him.  Look how cute he is.


We got our tax refund money recently, so I've been purchasing some of the things I've put off.  I ordered a broom, garden tools, and mini clothes pins for Eamon, and expect them in the mail one day this week.  I ordered my custom Olives and Applesauce carrier - I CANNOT WAIT for this thing to be done.  I'm stupid excited about it.  And every day I don't hear from the designer is a day I go a little more crazy - because, you know, mine is the only job she is working on right now.

And speaking of carriers, I taught Eamon how to ask to be worn.  I always ask if he wants to get on my back, and I'll pat myself on the back.  Now he comes up to me and pats himself on the back of the head, and if I don't pay attention, he'll bring me the carrier!  Today he asked to get up, so I put him up and we went for a quick walk to the mailbox, then the chicken coop.  About five minutes after we came back inside, he fell asleep.  Baby wearing has about an 90% sleeping success rate for me.

Now that it's getting warm, Eamon and I are going to start working in the yard.  He's got some Crocs rainboots, and I'm debating whether he needs some garden shoes, but I bet we'll probably go barefoot.  I'm pretty excited about his garden tools, too.  I want to carve a special garden space for him to work this year - I know he probably won't grow much, but it will be a safe place for him to dig and plant, water to his little heart's desire.

I ordered some adorable fabrics from Fabricworm on Monday - they had an excellent President's Day sale.  Don't know what I'm going to do with them yet, but I've got 'em.

When I opened up my blog host site to start this entry, I realized I have about six in the works...  I have a great tutorial I'm working on, and hope to finish today.  I am working on a blog about baby signs, but I can't get it finished because Eamon keeps learning new signs.  A few things have presented themselves to me lately, inspiring me to write a little about my birth experience.  So keep your eyes open, there's lots to look forward to in the next few days.

Comments

Popular Posts