Another Sunday

Today was a pretty chill day.  I'm trying to plan a new carrier right now.  I'm treating myself to a custom Olives & Applesauce soft structured carrier - something that will hopefully take us through a few more years of babywearing with Eamon.  I spent the morning trolling fabric sites and pinning a crapton of fabrics I love.  Now I just have to narrow it down... I'm hoping to make it easy and find something I totally love at the quilt shop tomorrow.

I finished up a ring sling for a lovely couple who is expecting a baby girl in a few short months, then Eamon and I spent part of the afternoon hanging at their baby shower.

Understandably, Eamon took a very long nap this afternoon (he played really hard at the shower), so I used that time to move all my blog posts from my joint-venture-sister-blog over here.  Rather than digging through my old posts, why don't you take a trip on over to our site?

Yesterday Eamon and I had the pleasure of meeting some great mamas, daddies, and kid-friends from Triad Tot Toters, a (sort of) local babywearing group.  Eamon had a great time playing with some other children, and I had a really excellent time talking with lots of like-minded mamas.  Can't wait to meet with these ladies on a regular basis!

Comments

Popular Posts